“PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY” OF THE WEBSITE (www.keyfuture.com)
Information sprovided by KF srl, pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13 EU Reg. 679/2016
In compliance with EU Reg. 679/2016, hereby, we provide the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data to those who consult the pages of the website of the company KF srl (www.keyfuture.com) as data controller.
This information sheet is valid only for this website (www.keyfuture.com) and not for other websites that may be consulted via the links published on this site; the data controller is not to be considered in any way responsible on such third-party websites.
Users are informed that the hosting of this website is provided by the company …Prismi s.p.a. with registered office in Via M. Finzi, n. 587 Modena (MO), Tax code/VAT number 03162550366, whose servers hosting the website are located in Italy.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
As to the technical aspects and protocols only, we wish to inform you that:
- the IT systems and the software procedures employed to operate this site acquire, during their normal use, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- This information is not collected with the intention of associating it with identified data subjects. However, by its nature, it could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
- This data category includes the IP addresses, or domain names, of the computers used by users to connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error etc.), and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
- These data can be used to ascertain any responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited by the user on the user’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored so that they can recognize the device on the next visit. In fact, on each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back from the user’s device to the site.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the expiration date and a value, usually a unique number generated randomly by the computer. The server of the website that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the user when s/he returns to visit a site or browse from page to page.
Cookies can be installed not only by the manager of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies) but also by a different site which installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognise them. This is because on every website there can be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages in other domains etc.) which are stored on servers other than that of the site visited.
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
- session cookies (temporary) automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- persistent cookie active until its expiration date or its cancellation by the user.
- first-party cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting.
- third-party cookies sent to the browser from other sites and not from the site you are visiting.
- technical cookie
- a navigation/indispensable/performance/process/security cookie contribute to the operation of the site, for example gives the possibility to browse through the pages or access protected areas. If it is blocked, the site cannot function properly.
- Functionality/preferences/localization/session status cookies allows to store information that changes the behaviour or appearance of the site (preferred language, text and font size, geographical area in which you are located). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised.
- statistical/analytic cookie a) first-party or b) third-party with IP masking, without data crossing (whose purposes are similar to technical cookies), serves to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website to understand how visitors interact.
- non-technical cookie
- third-party statistical / analytic cookies without IP masking, with data crossing, are used to collect information, generate usage statistics, with possible identification and tracking of the website user, in order to understand how visitors interact.
- profiling/advertising/tracking/conversion cookies for the selection of advertising based on what is relevant for a user (personalized ads). Profiling cookies are designed to create user’s profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the users browsing the internet.
Below you will find all the information about the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
KF srl. wishes to inform Users that its website (www.keyfuture.com) can use the following types of cookies:
- First Party Technical Cookies, which do not require the User’s consent;
- Third Party Analytical Cookies, similar to technical cookies as tools have been adopted that reduce the identifying power of cookies (by masking significant portions of the IP address) and the third party does not cross the information collected with others that it already has.
- Profiling cookies.
Specifically, in addition to what was previously indicated, we point out that the website (www.keyfuture.com) uses:
- First-party technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website: these cookies are used to browse or provide a service requested by the User; they are not used for other purposes and are installed directly by the data controller. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less safe. Below is a brief description of the cookies of this type used by our website:
|PHPSESSID||session cookie||End of browser session|
|_icl_current_language = en||language management||End of browser session|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||session cookies e-commerce form||End of browser session|
|of_current_opt||cms management cookies||End of browser session|
|wp-settings-time-||cms management cookies||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||cms management cookies||1 year|
|mc4wp_email||cms management cookies in relation to Mailchimp||1 year|
The aforementioned cookies cannot be disabled using the functions of this website but can be deactivated via the settings of your browser at any time (with the methods indicated below). Their deactivation could preclude optimal use of some areas of the site.
- Performance and analytics cookies
|_ga||Collect statistical information about the use of the site by users, in particular, know how many have returned and where they came from, how many came from search engines, how many came directly to our URL, know which pages they visited etc..||2 years||Google for more information on the Google Analytics service please see http://www.google.it/analytics and https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it|
|__utma||2 years from set / update|
|__utmb||30 mins from set/update|
|__utmc||End of browser session|
|__utmz||6 months from set/update|
|__utmv||2 years from set / update|
|_pk_id.||Collect statistical information about the use of the site by users, in particular, know how many have returned and where they came from, how many came from search engines, how many came directly to our URL, know which pages they visited etc..||2 years from set / update||psmstats.com by Piwik for more information on the Piwik service please see http://piwik.org/privacy/|
|_pk_ses.||End of browser session|
|_pk_ref.||6 months from set/update|
|_pk_cvar.||End of browser session|
- Profiling Cookies.
Finally, we inform Users that the website uses so-called “profiling” cookies exclusively from third parties.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user’s profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the users browsing the internet.
Below is a list of the so-called “profiling” cookies of third parties currently used by the website, indicating their name, the function performed by each of them and their duration:
|__utma||Twitter uses these technologies to provide, evaluate and improve its services from different points of view.||For information and preferences management: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter|
Alternatively, view the deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp Users who want to prevent cookies related to Google Analytics from being installed on their computer, can download and install from the address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics, developed by Google, following the instructions provided
|hcweb1_rc-hc||HolidayCheck makes use of third party AdServers to post advertisements on the Site.||Holiday Check||For information and preferences managementhttp://www.holidaycheck.it/|
|__utma||Meteo.it (Mediaset) uses this type of information for statistical purposes, as an aid to improve the services offered to its users.||Meteo.it||For information and preferences management http://www.meteo.it|
|PHPSESSID||Cookies are used to improve overall User navigation and present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behaviour shown by the User during navigation.||wildix.com||For information and preferences management https://www.wildix.com/it/informativa-privacy/|
It should be noted in any case that users can manage their preferences on online behavioural advertising (so-called “online behavioural advertising”) through the site www.youronlinechoices.com/it, which lists the main behavioural advertising providers. Through this site, users can activate or deactivate all companies or alternatively adjust their preferences individually for each Company.
In general, in addition to the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform Users that, besides the safeguards provided for by current legislation, any options are available for browsing without cookies, such as for example:
- Block of third-party cookies: third-party cookies are not generally necessary to navigate, so you can reject them by default, through special functions of your computer
- Activatation of the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most browsers of the latest generation. Websites designed to comply with this option, when it is activated, should automatically stop collecting some browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set to respect this option (discretionary).
- Activation of the “anonymous browsing” mode: using this function you can browse without leaving a trace of navigation data in the browser. The sites will forget about the User, the pages that are visited will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet anyway, because it only serves not to keep browsing data in the browser, whereas navigation data will continue to be available to web site managers and connectivity providers.
- Directly deletion of cookies: there are special functions for it in all browsers. Remember, however, that every time you connect to the Internet, new cookies are downloaded, so the deletion operation should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic deletion of cookies.
For any further in-depth need on the topic of the so-called “cookies”, please consult the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
Moreover, to know how to limit, block and/or remove cookies set on your device, we recommend you to visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
As previously mentioned, the User can manage his/her own cookie preferences also through his/her browser. We recommend to click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information, in order to know the type and version of the browser you are using. If you know the type and version of your browser, just click on the link corresponding to the browser you are using to access the cookie management page.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Finally, for more information on how to manage cookies, we recommend that you visit the following web pages: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, http://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, http://aboutads.info/choices, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Data provided voluntarily by the User.
After browsing this site, data relating to identified or identifiable individuals can be processed. In particular, it is specified that such processing may take place in relation to personal data freely provided by Users who send their information to the data controller through the contact details on the website (www.keyfuture.com) such as, for example, contact details and company mails, and/or filling out specific information collection forms on the site. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the messages. Detailed information specifications on the processing of data, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 679/2016, are disclosed in the pages from time to time where there are forms for the collection of visitor’s data. These information are intended to define limits, purposes and methods of processing each data collection form and each visitor can freely express his/her consent and authorize the collection of data and the subsequent use.
It should be noted that, in no section of the site, or for access to any functionality of the site, the provision of “special categories of personal data” and/or “personal data relating to criminal convictions and crimes“ is requested, as defined art. 9 and 10 of the EU Reg. 679/2016: if the User spontaneously sends information of the aforesaid type to the data controller, the latter will process such data in compliance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data (EU Reg. 679/2016) and within the limits of what is strictly necessary in relation to the requests made by the concerned User.
In general, as regards the data provided voluntarily by the User, we wish to inform Users that the EU Reg. 679/2016 (and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, only as compliant with EU Reg. 679/2016) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Pursuant to this law, such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to the aforementioned Article 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016, we provide you with the following information:
- The processing that the Data Controller may carry out will be carried out through an automated process and/or collection of paper documents
- Users are free to provide their own information by sending them to the data controller through the contact details on the website (www.keyfuture.com) and/or by filling out specific forms for collecting information on the site; in the latter case, failure to provide certain data could, depending on the case, makes it impossible to proceed with the activities requested by the User (for example, see “mandatory fields” in the information collection forms).
- Your personal data will be processed by subjects specifically appointed by the Data Controller as Data Processors and/or by anyone acting under his/her authority and having access to personal data; these subjects will process your data only when necessary in relation to the purpose of the provision and only for the performance of the tasks assigned to them by the Data Controller, agreeing to process only the data necessary to perform these tasks and only to perform operations necessary to carry out the same.
Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if this is strictly necessary to provide specific services or information requested by the User.
Finally, we point out that the data controller may use internal or external IT technicians for occasional maintenance, updating or assistance operations in case of malfunction of the website. However, no data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated outside the company.
The communications of data described above are strictly connected to the normal business operation in the context of the management of the relationship and are strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data were provided;
c1) the Data Controller may transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization; in these cases the Data Controller undertakes to carry out the processing only in the presence of appropriate guarantees;
c2) in compliance with the Provision “Measures prescribed to the Data controllers with electronic instruments relating to the assignment of the functions of system administrator – 27 November 2008” (UG No. 300 of 24 December 2008) and related additions and amendments, the data controller may appoint specific “System Administrators” who, as part of the performance of their functions, may access, even indirectly, services or systems that process or allow the processing of personal information.
c3) the data shall not be communicated to other third parties, if not by expressly requesting your prior consent.
Your personal details will not be disclosed to other parties.
- The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were provided; the data will be stored in a form that allows the data subject to be identified for a period no longer than it is necessary in view of the purposes the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, after which, if not expressly confirmed by the data subject, they will be deleted, without prejudice to their transformation in an anonymous form.
- The personal data provided will never be processed in order to carry out an automated decision-making process (so-called profiling).
- In the event that the personal data provided must be processed for purposes other than those indicated above, the Data Controller shall provide you with information on this different purpose and any further relevant information.
The Data Controller, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation as well as the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing both when determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself (so -called risk analysis-accountability), has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures, aimed at effectively implementing the data protection principles and integrating the necessary safeguards into the processing in order to meet the requirements of EU Reg. 679/2016 and protect the rights of the concerned party.
The data shall be processed using methods and tools that guarantee the security thereof (Art. 24, 25 and 32 of EU Reg. 679/2016) and shall be carried out through an automated process and non-automated means (paper archives), to which all technical and organisational measures will be applied to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, so as to ensure on a permanent basis, their confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services (including but not limited to: controls on the assignment of tasks to the Data Processors and on the classification of the data; if possible, pseudonimisation and encryption procedures, disaster recovery mechanisms, etc.).
We inform you that the processing of data is based on the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) EU Reg. 679/2016 and User is free to provide his/her own information by sending it to the data controller through the contact details on the website (www.keyfuture.com) and/or by filling out specific forms for collecting information on the site; in the latter case, failure to provide certain data could, depending on the case, make it impossible to proceed with the activities requested by the User (for example, see “mandatory fields” in the information collection forms).
The data controller is: KF srl, located in Strada Sant Anna 88/D, in Modena (MO), Tax code and VAT No. 02385320367 Ph: 059/313920 Fax 059/313916, Mail email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Art. 28 of UE REG. 679/2016, the Data Controller may use third parties who process the data on his/her behalf and who are formally appointed as Data Processors. The complete and up-to-date list of the appointed Data Processors will be provided by the Data Controller at your request, by sending a communication to the contact details indicated above.
Pursuant to Art. 29 of EU REG. 679/2016, the Data Controller may use anyone acting under his/her authority and/or the appointed Data Processor; these subjects will be duly instructed.
The Data Controller has not currently designated the D.P.O. (Art. 37 of EU REG. 679/2016 and WP Guidelines Article 29 of 13.12.2016), as this is an unnecessary person within the structure, since the characteristics of the processing are not included in the above mentioned Article 37.
The Data Controller also informs you that:
- the Data Subject has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to his/her personal data and the rectification or deletion of the same or the restriction on processing the data concerning him/her or to object to their processing in addition to the right to data portability (Art. 15, Art. 16, Art. 17, Art. 18, Art. 20 of EU REG. 679/2016); with the exercise of the right of access, the Data Subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the personal data concerning him/her are being processed, while the exercise of the portability right allows the Data Subject to obtain from the data controller personal data in a structured format, in common and legible use, or the transfer of such data from the original data controller to another (see WP 242 of 13.12.2016);
- the data subject has the right, in case the processing is based on Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a) or Article 9, Paragraph 2, Letter a), to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to such withdrawal;
- the Data Subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the data subject has the right to be informed by the Data controller about the personal data breach without undue delay when the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons (art. 34 EU REG. 679/2016).
The complete version of the Articles of EU REG. 679/2016 relating to your rights (Articles 15 to 23) can be consulted at the following link on the website of the Data Protection Authority:
or, alternatively, they will be provided by the Data Controller at your request.
- CHANGES IN THE “PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY” DOCUMENT
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify this Privacy & Cookies Policy at any time, giving notice to Users on this page. Therefore, we ask Users to frequently consult this page, taking as reference the date of last change indicated at the bottom.
After some updates or changes in this document, Users will be able to understand and evaluate the changes made, by comparing the different versions of the information that may have occurred over time, as the previous versions of the document will still be available for consultation to the Users on the website.
Unless otherwise specified, the previous Privacy & Cookies Policy will continue to be applicable to Personal Data collected up to that point.
MAIL email@example.com. – PH 059/313920 – FAX 059/313916.
In any case, we invite Users to report any difficulties encountered in viewing this Privacy & Cookies Policy, in order to be able, if necessary, to provide alternative methods of information.
Last modified date January 2019